Friday 26 July 2013

Is it a big deal if your spouse looks at another woman?

http://shmector.com/photo/people/sexy_cartoon_woman/4-0-480
There is a lot of drama in relationships because one party makes their eyes go where they shouldn't. Many times, women get upset or maybe even angry if they caught their man looking at another woman. Should they be? I often asked myself.

 I think at times it is dependent on how secure you feel in the relationship. Depending on how secure you feel, it would not worry you if your spouse looks at another lady. Nevertheless, there are many women who have been cheated on and still remain with their boyfriends, some even go as far as marrying their cheating boyfriends and then expect miracles afterwards. Hence, they continue to live in a state of drama, worry and fear. If his eyes cross to the other side, they vex. I do not think they should be. If you are with a cheating man and you know that and in front of you or in your companionship he looks on another woman, to vex, to me is  waste of time. What do you expect from  a cheater? Some women will say have a little respect when they are around. To me, respect is bigger than that. Why sell yourself short to say, babes, please respect me when I am here and do not stare at women like that. Basically, you are saying, you can do it behind my back.

My major reason, however is what I have seen in my own experiences. On the beach, in the street and other places, there are times that I were the first to look on another woman, even before my husband looks, if he looks at all. I also at times point his attention to some of these ladies and start a discussion of having a daughter dress that sexy and going out in the street. There are some beautiful ladies out there, who are super sexy and some times, I look and in my head I say, her skin smooth eh, or her stomach flat eh or wow, those clothes look hot on her.  Can you blame the man for looking? If as a straight woman, they make me look, isn't the man human too? Does looking mean that you want to get in bed? 

I am convinced though that some women's dress in a way to make any weak man fall, some of these weak men even rape and I am not in any way saying that the men have a right to rape woman who dress provocatively and look hot. I am simply saying that there are some already messed up men out there that if you help them a long with your provocative dressing, they will rape you... that's how sexy a lot of women are. They make other women look, they make strong men look, weak men look, pastors look, politician look and at the end of the day we are all human, just looking. It doesn't have to mean a thing... not lust, the need to get closer, nothing. Can 'just looking' be helped when a sexy looking person cross your pathway?

1 comment:

  1. I think that there is no problem with just looking because that is what humans do when something or someone looks really good or really bad, but if they start lusting is the problem and you can see it in the man's eyes if they are lusting.

    ReplyDelete