Saturday 1 September 2012

WOMEN: THINGS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND

I am a woman, but there are times I find it very hard to understand my own species. Could it because I grew up with brothers rather than sisters? I don't know. As a child, I was more on the 'tom boyish' side.  Instead of dolly house, I preferred playing marbles and gun shooting. Even know I can remember the amount of clothes from which I tear off their buttons to play button tip. In my late teens even to this point I prefer the companion of men. Even when I dated myself, there were times I will go to the pool shop and so my pool of male friends increased. So maybe that is the reason I cannot quite understand my own species at time.


  • How can we just watch another woman and just don't like them? No reason at all. And with  that we start trying to make that other person life difficult not by simply ignoring them, but 'cutting up' our eyes when we see them, throwing words, talking negative about their dress, looks etc
  • Why do we tend to end up in a constant battle with another woman or women over a man who is OURS? If he is cheating and you have facts, go to your man to fight that war. How often do you think a man goes up to another lady and say "hey, I have a woman but I want you to?" Don't you think majority of the times, the other woman thinks she is also the only woman too and only find about you when you approach her to fight?
  • "Take the gossip out of the conversation, there is nothing to talk about" words from another wise woman. Instead of consistently talking other people without any positive objectives, talk about yourself, you might find that there is much wrong that your gossip buddy can help you to deal with.
  • Make amends. Really, how long can you keep malice for? I find that very difficult to understand how women can go on for years with malice and when you look at what cause it, all you can say is my goodness. Can't you say like me, "I don't have enemies, enemies have me." I operate like a man when it comes to these things, I say what I have to say and then I am finished and back to previous operation. I will see you the next day, like yesterday never happen unless you chose to remind me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment