Wednesday 26 September 2012

Big up to the Christian Soldiers


Just wanna bless someone right now. This is a band my brother started. He is the lead vocalist and composer. He has written a lot of songs, but this is one of my favourite. To all the Christian Soldiers out there be bless.

Some of the Lyrics:
me sing, I am a missionary, ah say me arm and ready like ah military and when me fire God's word, demons me ah bury, look for dem skulls and bones in the cemetary (chorus)

Pray and fast to me is like a nuclear weapon and when me fire away at the devil kingdom ah just years on years of disfiguration. God is calling us on a mighty mission  one cause, one purpose no separation. On the battlefield, together as one, we ah go burn down the whole ah the devil kingdom. Christian Soldiers put on uno armour, let the enemy know ah Jesus Kingdom uno fight for...

If you want to hear how me hold me bible like a matic, say me ah go shot, demons haffi run, dem haffi flee, dem haffi watch it...Listen the rest...Tell if you like it and are blessed by it.

Available on CD, if you want to order the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment